Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Road-Crossing Disaster

Whenever I wanna cross a busy road, I would get very anxious. Either I would hold my friend's hand or dash across it, like a madwoman. And they'd always say the same thing to me, everyone, " Don't worry, the driver would never hit you." or " It's okay, you bought life insurance, right?"
And of course, I'd defend my behaviour by this very answer, " What if the break is not working?"
Till now, it never fails to leave them speechless for a moment. Lol...

3 comments:

  1. Now that is funny! That would never have occurred to me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. When brake not working, pray. When prayer not working..brake!..you're probably going the wrong direction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u're juz bad @ crossing the road...even i can cross it myself BETTER!!!!!! why???? u're sucj a chicken when u cross the road, when there ain't any car, u still stood there like a statue so i hav 2 kick u n say GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete