Friday, May 8, 2009

Opposing to Nature?

When we see blue, we feel calm, cool and a bit depressing.
When we see red, we feel lively, hot and energetic.

But this does not apply to the flame of the fire. If we were still kids, we would probably say that fire with blue flame is the coolest and fire with red flame is the hottest. Common sense tells us that.

Yup, I held this belief till when I was ten, I realized that it was the exact opposite.

So, the moral of the story is, the world is full of surprises as not everything can be explained by common sense. Hmm, since everyone says I lack common sense, I don't have to worry anymore about saying or doing anything outrageous as common sense is not so important after all!! Haha...

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I really thought blue flames was cold too. Which actually it is hotter than the red ones XD anyway you nv hold a snake before?? It was cold... really because it was cold blooded, and like plastic texture when you touch it. Creepy rite? XD

    ReplyDelete